Concept

 

Ecozero is the new brand of products devoted having a committed goal of developing products that have zero ecological impact.

Ecozero will carry all the materials that you’ve used and loved, in one consolidated line.

What is Bio PET

Bio PET is a new material that uses 20% less petroleum in the process of creating Polyethylene Terephlate (PET).

The end result is a material that keeps the desirable properties of PET, properties such as transparency, tensile strength and recyclability.

How Bio PET Works

PET is made out of 2 major components;

  1. MonoEthylene Glycol and Purified terephlatic acid. PTA composes of 70% of the material structure, and MEG composes of the rest of the 30%. In conventional PET, both of these materials are derived using petroleum based raw materials.

  2. In Bio PET however, 20% of the MEG is derived from naturally derived sugars, such as from sugarcane and other abundant sources.

Benefits of Bio PET

  • Up to 20% less petroleum used

  • Recyclable with Existing recycling streams across the world.

  • Same PET look

TDPA® INFUSED ACCESSORIES

  • TDPA = TOTALLY DEGRADABLE PRODUCTS ADDITIVES

  • ALLOWS PRODUCTS TO BIODEGRADE IN THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENTS

  • ACCREDIATIONS: ISO 69459 / UAE 5009:2009

What is TDPA® (Totally Degradable Plastics Additives )

  • Fractional cost to make plastics truly environmentally responsible

  • NO CHANGE to the original product resins

  • NO CHANGE in the manufacturing process

  • NO CHANGE in the physical and mechanical  properties of the plastic (before degradation)

  • Products can be Recycled & Re-used

  • 100% Food Contact Compliant

TDPA® Plastic Outdoor Performance

With TDPA®

Without TDPA®

0 Day

33 Day

55 Day

© 2019 Eco-friendly Brands.

  • Mingfai Facebook Page
  • Ming Fai Instagram